I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love you Sweet Family

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Hi Two Nickels,
I never was exposed to religion, I found much of this own my own through researching. As everything unfolded, I found God hiding in the silver lining. Sometimes I pray formal payers like the prayer of St Francis, or Prayer of St Jude.
Other times I make it up as I go along, because those are the times HE knows we really mean it from the heart.

i have morning coffee chatting and just ask to have inspiration to do what i need to do. when things go goo could be fresh baked bread i smile and think thank you. when i go to bed i go with gratitude and peace. then rinse and repeat. im simple and enjoy simple joy and gratitude.

Only people mentioned by @Redsquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moira Ronain, click on at the bottom under it