Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Veteran, Father, Grandfather, Widower. Available. Fierce Originalist, like before 1871 type. Founding Father type. WWG1WGA

Game Day

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I don't watch the Super Bowl, but THIS year i will be watching it because something is expected to be happening. I hope it does. "D you want to play a game? ~ Q"😧😧😧😧

God 1st. Everything else is just an added bonus.

[PART 2]
biden = jim was just exposed
wouldnt it be great to see elvis and mj do or say something on the big screen? and wouldnt it also be great to see jfk jr and carolyn make their appearance on the big screen? and wouldnt it even be better to see jim rip off his mask ON THE BIG SCREEN?

the patriots use to be my team. years ago. before i woke up to what mkultra/monarch were. i havent watched football for years. or the TV. so i get what you're saying and where you're coming from, deep down in your soul.

again... BUT, WHAT IF..

i think you should watch it. i know i will be.

[PART 1]
BUT!! what if... just what if this is when the white hats take the opportunity to expose the deep state during this game.

THINK about it.
desantos has ordered NG back home. to where the game will be.
the EBS still hasnt sounded
most of the seats will be the rich and important ppl
a couple few thousand FREE tickets went to EMS workers
the q team were just revealed that include michael jackson and elvis

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

you all have to watch the super bowl this year. MUST ABSOLUTELY MUST WATCH.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Never watching football ever again. Have not since that first knee.

Love my country and God. Looking for truth and answers.

this house will not be watching

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I have been reading all day, there could possibly be some entertainment there 🙂🍿

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

i think so, too.

(1) Show this thread

Pack them all up and send them to North Korea! NOW!

This is the biggest case of a major entertainment monster not understanding its target audience since the video game industry tried to go woke. Or comics. Or movies.
Our own entertainment, as a whole, has turned against the vast majority of the American People.

In response The American72 to his Publication

i think they've always been against us.. we are just now noticing and learning things about them. now they know their gig is up and are pissed.

(1) Show this thread

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

O', You might want to watch the "Puppy Show" this year.

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

perfect Time for E B S 🙏

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Maybe we should boycott superbowl.#Westand forthe flag

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

Who needs football. I've made it through the season without it and didn't even miss it. Sooooooooo overrated. A good soldier is worth more than a whole football team anyway. And no Sunday "warrior" ever died for me like my vets.

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

Pathetic bootlicking of their overlords, not the fans, This is a classic f**k you to the fans and the country. As a digital soldier, I offer them a single-digit salute. 🖕

Holistic Nutritionist. WWG1WGA. A Canadian who LOVES President Trump!!

I always watch the super bowl! but if I do not see them standing for the national anthem I will shut it off immediately!

I didn't know people still watched the superbowl or the nfl, for that matter

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

i'm pretty sure that's just the cover story. i bet there's another reason. maybe their ceo's and ppl below know something is up..

(1) Show this thread

but, people have been saying the EBS will
happened during Super Bowl 🤷‍♀️ and i would hate to miss that. i dont normally watch anyways. so hopfully i get the EBS on my phone

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

In response Jan Smith to her Publication

i thought after the superbowl? but who knows rught?!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Time for a new#myteamwearscamouflage this week?

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

No one cares about it outside the USA, and now it appears no one inside the USA does either.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Boycotted the SuperbOwl years ago...

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I quit watching NFL in 1985...

When I saw the satanic half-time shows years later, I was so glad I did!

I will NOT be one of their ID10ts!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

Anyone who watches the Superbowl hates our Country. Period.
#BoycottTheSuperBowl#boycottnfl

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Haven't watched football since the first knee, but this event could be where our military broadcasts. Will have to watch. We are at the end.

(2) Show this thread

I'm praying for this to be the LEAST watched superbowl in history. 🙏🙏🙏

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I've been boycotting it my entire life.

🦁🦁🦁 Digital Patriot Lioness 🇺🇸 TRUTH is my jam🥫Spreading it on everything and everyone because ya know...a lifetime of lies and all 🤗

KC girl here. I think I might die without watching Mahomes...BUT...the wonderful military is saving my life rn....so? Patriots don't forget...I choose U.S.A. this time 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤ Shame on the#NFL. Sad!

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

I am a wife! I am a mom! I am the one my grandkids call GiGi! I am a Trump Patriot! I am a child of the One and only True God! I am loved!

absolutely will NOT be watching! (havent watched NFL football all year , no need to start now! 😡