Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

who dat

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Nah, they wouldn’t do that! 😂

They haven't even done the fooking research to know that "QAnon" doesn't exist. 😆 Joking. They know, but don't want to acknowledge the truth, as usual.

There is Q. There are anons. And there is God.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

* little voice *
wa aboot "awan"?

🤷🏽

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

If CNN says it's false, then it must be true.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Only it's not "false."

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

And....now they've confirmed it!

Is it just me or is cnn depending on "qanon" as their sole reason to exist?

😂🤣😂 - They cant “not” talk about us! We live rent free in their minds!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

First off the bat, they're msm news therefore they're fake news - they're in on all these scams & misinformation campaigns, calling other news & info fake news instead

They dig the hole even deeper by continuing to use the misnomer Qanon - ain't no such thing, all you fake news lackies

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Bahahahaahahah... This is so great...when I see Qanon I say "uneducated stupidity again!"
Communist News Network doesn't know their heads from their buttos..

Fooking idiots..💥💥💥

They always let us know when we’re directly over the target!! ALWAYS!!!

all conspiracy theories prove to be true. prove me wrong!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Uhhh… that’s a conspiracy theory in itself sir… 😉🐸

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

A theory is constructed on evidence, when you notice evidence you are observant. We are nothing more than evidence observers in this world.🔎🌎🔍👀

(2) Show this thread