#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I really hope they picked a better actor than Zelensky for the roll of antichrist.

Vincent...maybe there is no Antichrist at all. Saint Augustine talked about the Privatio Boni ... The absence of good, also known as the privation theory of evil, is a theological and philosophical doctrine that evil, unlike good, is insubstantial, so that thinking of it as an entity is misleading . Instead, evil is rather the absence, or lack, of good. Maybe we can draw some hope from that. Regards!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

just thinking, perhaps a pervasive Anti-Christ spirit rather than a “person”, cause all this evil originated from the enemy, the adversary who was in the garden of eden, He is the principal puppeteer, man is simply the instrument he uses♥️

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Really? Now that's interesting 🤔

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

That about Saint Agustinus is true and I hope my interpretation is too... 🙏

(1) Show this thread