I really hope they picked a better actor than Zelensky for the roll of antichrist.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Teeny Tiny antichristy.

He's been working on that Oscar you know.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

their self fullfilling prophecy is not well casted

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

His daily False Flags, done by his Neo Nazi militia &
blamed on Putin are getting ridiculous. He used the
same poor old bloody woman for stories from 3 cities.

Then there's this...

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

roll vs role 🤔

Im thinking Obama will make an apearance in this movie. Hes a very fitting antichrist!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

C’mon Man, Ole Zellwood there couldn’t butter an Anons Popcorn. That puppet is getting jerked around so hard, his arms are about to fall off! 😂

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

bwhaha, it's almost comical ...

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

He’s just the comdey sidekick.

🔥🔥

💥👇
January 20, 2022, was Barack Obama’s 5th year anniversary of the end of his administration.
This means his Presidential records are now subjected to FOIA requests.

💥👇
Podestà can be translated as a title given to any of various holders of public office such as a Governor, Mayor, President, etc.

💥👇
CFR CODE
17 - 11.3 👉 Confidentiality of Investigations (FOIA Disclosure)
17 - 11.4 👉 Subpoenas

💥👇
“…safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 (FIOA Disclosure) upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (President Obama) actionable 11.4 (subpoena).”

Subpoena 👉 Arrest Announcement

🔥🔥
When we’re done he’ll claim Kenya citizenship as a way to escape.
Q

👉@TheRealKimShady

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

369🐇 3 Hops Brings Everyone Down!⚔️😎⚔️

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I'd say Bama has been auditioning for some time.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Coincidence?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

The Antichrist was O’bummer

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Vincent...maybe there is no Antichrist at all. Saint Augustine talked about the Privatio Boni ... The absence of good, also known as the privation theory of evil, is a theological and philosophical doctrine that evil, unlike good, is insubstantial, so that thinking of it as an entity is misleading . Instead, evil is rather the absence, or lack, of good. Maybe we can draw some hope from that. Regards!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Really? Now that's interesting 🤔

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

just thinking, perhaps a pervasive Anti-Christ spirit rather than a “person”, cause all this evil originated from the enemy, the adversary who was in the garden of eden, He is the principal puppeteer, man is simply the instrument he uses♥️

(2) Show this thread

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸I feel like I'm floating around in different timelines all at once. Strange sensation

My God, are we already there.

Wow, Vincent I was thinking that for days because of how they were going on and on about him being like Churchill. Strange days indeed.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i believe they have. gonna be a big upset for many folks if my thinking is correct. how badly have we been deceived? think they have a lot of German blood in em?

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

don't worry about it. I think we're prepared for anything at this point. And if we can't have a open and free discussion here then what's the point.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

German Blood? How about Hitler who is also
a Rothschild Blood?

(3) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

I think Obama nailed it. We don't need another one.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

he has got good dance moves.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Can we start filing bonds and insurance claims against the congressmen and can a Ukrainian file a bond against Zelensky to have him removed? Just pondering the options.

i think we know who it is

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response Nada ... to his Publication

That DEMON Hussein sure fits antichrist dude is straight EVIL

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The guy playing Biden is doing a great job. Maybe he'll be available soon

Thought HC had that role wrapped up tight.

did Zovodo give us a#Ping "."

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication

I think it's a jab at his deep state (Comet Ping Pong) buddies who left him out to dry. He is really pissed when he spits those words out.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

lmao. Rebecca Bee thinks Macron will be playing the roll.

So#47 and#18 is squeezing#18 or#81 exposing him at every turn.🤣

81 following 81 or you could interpret 18 mirroring 81.

TS 1151
Side by side graphic.😎
Important going forward.

SS of numbers
Q 47
always a terrorist attack 💥when bad news breaks

Q 181
Dear Q:
Jesus Christ 😎 We believe you are speaking the truth. To whom else can we turn? So put up with our shit and help us, and we'll do what you ask.

Sniffer progs😎 would kill the site.
Everything has to be carefully crafted and tooled prior to release.
Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

Q 81
When big news drops 😎please re-read entire graphic.
This is so critical and why information is provided in a certain order and why some topics are continually emphasized more than others as those will be the recent happenings.
This is the purpose of this new thread (re-organize).

Q

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I almost spit out my tea, VK. Hilarious thought!

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

oh and i hate that word . lol can we just say satan .