Only people mentioned by @lillamb in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Que Marvel to her Publication

The Cabal is destitute. They are literally crasping for financial life lines now.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Meanwhile in America..1000,s and 1000,s of military aged men have been invading Americas borders. I would say enough men to build an Army.

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

#WeThePeople should NOT pay any taxes, see how fast their well runs dry!

Define money laundering.
What is a traitor?
What is the single biggest event that can generate many nation states to payout billions?
Who audits where the money goes?
Why was this classified under 'State Secrets'?
Who has access to 'State Secrets'?
Why is this relevant?
Questions provide answers.
The more you know.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

they didn't give us a large amount to help US and it didn't get passed quickly. they want to save Ukraine while they destroy America. bunch or traitors!!

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

I agree...using our tax miney just to line their fucking pockets

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

They must be running out of our money again for their babies Andrenochrome

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Funny Linda made a video and used the red cross with the boxes of cash

https://rumble.com/vwv8lt-trudeau-blocked-by-protest-hollywood-replacements-roswell-aliens-kept-in-wa.html

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

what we need is all of congress'es heads in a basket!!! or their feet dangling in the early morning mist of a Guantanmo Bay sunrise!!!!

Mitch the Chinese Bitch.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Again, the DS with their weather weapons flooded my state, destroyed my furnace, central air, hot water heater and the Federal Government FEMA gave me not so much as a penny. We give money to illegal aliens, to Ukraine but nothing to people born and raised here. It is sick!!!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

Tell fetchin Ukraine theres 75 BILLION worth of equipment in AFGHANISTAN ... go fetchin get it.

mcCONal is a nasty dirty turtle neck Traitor!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes and every time Nana has heard Red Cross on Fox today I wanted to barf!
Corruption gone "war drunk" thinking this will be how they finally get their hands on some money.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 1127

April showers

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

20-50,000,000 need to descend on DC and say "NO FOOKIN MORE"