Anonup is a wonderful place to regroup after battle. But the battle isn't here. 90% of you are woke. The battle is out there. Go get some battle scars digital soldiers. Then come back for a warm frog bubble bath with the rest of the gang when you're all done. Never leave the battlefield. You don't have to go to Twitter either, there's a ton of normies on Gab.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Well Ghost, bring their asses over here and they may learn something, don’t give us that sheite bro!
Don’t see you here much either, it’s what you make it!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

I'm not a big techy but I have a great mind and other gifts. Just saying, Gab. is not simple.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

GAB throttles you if you don’t pay up!

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

😟I'm suspended from "t/wi**t, FB is just so cruel, and I have a hard time manuvering on Gab. I can't seem to just reply back, it doesn't work. The help line is complicated as heck...Need support to let them know, gotta makes simpler changes.😕

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

In the process of deleting fakebook....i get no likes on any info i put out....thinking shadow ban... but switched to GAB and Mewe otherwise i share with family and they all think we're nuts!! 🤪

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

I have expended all my ammo sir, hunkering down and doing my best to spread intel here. Other platforms had enough of my existential shit and the ones that do tolerate me are turning into a battlefield that is suitable for more seasoned warriors. Don't count your support system out, we still have a significnat role to play. Namaste and shit 🤟

I had 3 of my 4 grown children yell at me in a week.
One an ICU nurse who has had 20 of 21 patients die of Covid-19 on their unit and "can't handle any more drama."
One is a computer science major who yelled he wasn't coming over anymore after I tried to talk about election fraud. After calming down he agreed to watch Fall of the Cabal this week.
Senior in high school yelled about me always listening to "Comspiracy Theories."
He has watched Fall of the Cabal documentary. Got husband to quit watching Fox news after I told him they were bought for 63 billion 3/19 by same company who owns A

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Yes. Infiltration at wego.social now!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Normies don't get anywhere near my Twitter. Just abusive bots. All I want at the moment is some encouragement in a world gone crazy. Keep up the good work. I can see you getting re-posted all over. However, it has little effect on the people we need to reach. They are programmed not to touch anything which might wake them up. Mind control is a typical successful parasite with self-preservation as its main task. The plan has a cure but it is so tedious for us to watch in operation.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

When I battled on FB my page got deleted!
12 years of follwers! I'm in sales so punished all the way around for sharing Truths and wanting Law & Order and Justice For ALL!

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

As soon as my time is up on fakebook I got 30 days this time... I'm going back just to drop bombs💣💥😱😆👌

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2💕 awake for a long time 🔔 WWG1WGA 🧡 darktolight ❤ godwins 🧡 Freedom is the price 🙏🏻❤

What should I do if I have run out of phone numbers to register on Twitter? 😉 I deleted Facebook months ago ... so I no longer have many opportunities to convert Normies. At most in real life ... And for the record's: it's very nice to talk to like-minded people here, it's like a vacation for me 👍🏻😊 ❤

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Haha, love it!! I have trouble getting Gab to load even clearning the cache.

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

I am on Gab,its a tough crowd over there,really hard to get any traction but still plodding along.

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

💝 Thank you@GhostEzra. I come here for ammo to spread on Gab & FB. Lots of normies on FB. Haven't gotten alot of push back from them lately...maybe they're actually waking up a little. Or I'm in FB jail 🤷‍♀️🤣 @Fighter2A@Walker4Merica

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

I have a problem with Torba. I posted this 2 days ago:

The screenshot is a post from the CEO of GAB. That he is a Christian is no problem. But his way of thinking is...

This is what is wrong in the first place, excluding people who are 'different'... This is creating division (again), not unity. (he has more post's like this...)

It's about WE THE PEOPLE, not about religion, race, gender, sexual orientation etc...

It's really sad to see alot of people who agree with Torba... these people think they are woke, but they are not. (i know i am not fully either...)

For shizzle!🐸

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Posting on Clouthub. Not starting a new account on twitter since my suspension. I need a break from the mental turmoil. Done what I could do to wake up the masses. Now, we pray.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

gab censors... too frustrating.

In response white light to his Publication

No they don't.

(1) Show this thread

Oh man, Gab is another total bummer. All hopeless patriots. No one has really read a drop. Just rambling along. The only thing that is killing me is the timing and suspense. Not how the story unfolds. 😂

In response Don Kannangara to his Publication

Enemies can't know times and dates. So it's coming very soon, just can't give out exacts to the enemy. They are listening too, never doubt that.

(1) Show this thread

Dive Instructor, Developer, Explorer, Patriot, Privateer

Thank you.

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

I'm coming here for sauce and going back out to the battlefield.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Once CINC has successfully got the lights back on at The People's House, I might have to take a few days of leave... all this winning can be exhausting!

FOR GOD and COUNTRY #WWG1WGA #GODWINS

Never Stop til its Done!

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

True this!

Yes, I have!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

I so appreciate your posts and gab and yet every day the trolls and the comments get worse/more ignorant or nasty. I was wondering if I could help you out by re-pasting your answer every time someone asked the same stupid question. If you would like me to do that I'd be happy to. just lmk.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Yeah, we can work out some system. I don't might the doubters but if you see obvious trolls point them out. They are cancer I block them.

(1) Show this thread

Finding normies on MeWe. Meme's being shared there.... time to wake up.