Anonup is a wonderful place to regroup after battle. But the battle isn't here. 90% of you are woke. The battle is out there. Go get some battle scars digital soldiers. Then come back for a warm frog bubble bath with the rest of the gang when you're all done. Never leave the battlefield. You don't have to go to Twitter either, there's a ton of normies on Gab.

Normies don't get anywhere near my Twitter. Just abusive bots. All I want at the moment is some encouragement in a world gone crazy. Keep up the good work. I can see you getting re-posted all over. However, it has little effect on the people we need to reach. They are programmed not to touch anything which might wake them up. Mind control is a typical successful parasite with self-preservation as its main task. The plan has a cure but it is so tedious for us to watch in operation.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ProbablyRob in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Pettitt, click on at the bottom under it