Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

President Trump never really “officially endorsed” a candidate for our gubernatorial primary in Texas. If he did, I apologize because I didn’t see it or hear it. He said good things about Abbott and the only thing I can figure out is that maybe Trump knows he will be exposed? Abbott kept many people locked down and masked for 8 months, kept the big businesses open, (I guess viruses know the difference between big stores and small businesses), our border was overrun (and still is) and not enough was ever done to REALLY close it or secure it. The sane and good people of Texas would have gladly helped pay to finish the wall or stand alongside the Border Patrol down there. Then there was the 8 day freeze and we discovered tax dollars had paid for frozen windmills and snow covered solar panels instead of Texas energy independence. (Maybe they thought they could freeze us out?) Follow the money, yet again. I’m still scratching my head. It’s like people just sign up for more of the same.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

We have not been assured that any voting machines have been secured against fraud. This has caused indifference. Although many GOP voters went to the polls and we had a record primary turn out, many people are still not trusting those machines. I hear it all the time. That said, no one “checked all the boxes” as far as candidates go and no one that does stepped up to the plate. We have also been infiltrated by liberal-minded transplants from other states. People with good morals and good values and families shy away from running for office because of the corruption that is still running rampant. So until there is clear and convincing evidence that the swamp is drained and the voting is secure, not many folks are going to dive into that muddy water.

Yes, we need to but the reality is everything I stated previously. Unless someone is just plain stupid or corrupt or doesn’t mind having their family threatened/harmed or their good name drug through the mud for all the world to see, it’s not likely to happen. We have watched good people get voted in (or installed) here and then completely change. Most normal people are happy they aren’t in that swampy “club”. Until there is concrete evidence that the swamp is drained, justice is actually served to criminals, and the rule of law and our Constitution are followed, things will remain status quo. The days of the townfolk sending their trusted fellow neighbor to represent them and vote their wishes changed. Campaign money is another story. People are already working hard to feed their families and they see the enormous amount of money spent on campaigns. It’s sickening. We “should” just charge in there and fix the swamp but the corrupt need to be prosecuted first and votes secured.

to add to this....lobbyists are also a huge problem and term limits are needed. The infiltration and corruption run deep. We are trusting the human plan but moreso trusting in Jesus. We will just have to see how the human plan plays out and how God guides and directs people. We know God wins in the end because He controls ALL. At some point evil will be destroyed.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

We are not sitting back and doing nothing! We pray. We speak the truth, and also teach people about God. We speak logic and common sense everywhere we can! Personally, I have spoken on the Texas capital steps in front of 2500+ people and to a Tx. senate committee. I’ve spoken to our county commisioners at the public committee meetings. I was successful on a local level to stop our county from paying dues to a green new deal group. Guess what? That liberal group changed their name and came back and our county paid their dues. We all have different journeys and trials in life! We are trying! Yes we are all griping! We see what’s happening to children, our veterans, our family, friends and neighbors and the degradation of the moral fabric of our country! What we don’t see is justice! What we don’t see is the corrupt being arrested! We see them living in their mansions and flaunting their evil crimes in our faces and stealing our money! It’s going to take God to turn this around.

(1) Show this thread