Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

His face says it all. I've said from day one that he's a rhino.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Everyone who is in with the WEF need to be removed from office. What is with Elon??? Really, I feel like we are being walked to a really bad future. Is the best really yet to come with these people in control????

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Am i wrong here isn't that the deviled horns?

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

President Trump never really “officially endorsed” a candidate for our gubernatorial primary in Texas. If he did, I apologize because I didn’t see it or hear it. He said good things about Abbott and the only thing I can figure out is that maybe Trump knows he will be exposed? Abbott kept many people locked down and masked for 8 months, kept the big businesses open, (I guess viruses know the difference between big stores and small businesses), our border was overrun (and still is) and not enough was ever done to REALLY close it or secure it. The sane and good people of Texas would have gladly helped pay to finish the wall or stand alongside the Border Patrol down there. Then there was the 8 day freeze and we discovered tax dollars had paid for frozen windmills and snow covered solar panels instead of Texas energy independence. (Maybe they thought they could freeze us out?) Follow the money, yet again. I’m still scratching my head. It’s like people just sign up for more of the same.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah we have known he was bad the whole time if nothing else but from his hand symbols, but what about the lieutenant governor there?
He had been on the front lines loud, conservative, and proud of it the whole time.

Yeah. he's a Bush all the way! However it's him or Beto now, No choice.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Recall’em all get a Trump endorsement and Vote it!

(1) Show this thread