Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

gives me chills

Since they made the wise decision stay a safe distance away from the heart of demon DC, they oughta circle it 7 times while blowing their horns, shouting, and praising God - walls of Jericho style. Wall DC...fall!!!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Shut down the whole diseased fookin temple

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

GOD Bless these Truckers.

This was a great idea but…did it accomplish anything? The news is so bent on talking Ukraine that I only came across one news story that mentioned it. seems like just circling the beltway didn’t get much attention. All these truckers spent so much money and time to do this. I am 💯 with them. But think the guy that said they should just sit at home and not deliver anything had the better idea.