What's been done to us is so evil, and yet it has been done, so much be accepted.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

99.09% sure about all the evil but its that 00.11% chance that keeps me wishing. Hard to fully accept this deep of an evil.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I don’t think anyone can be fully prepared about the evil we’re learning or about to learn. My mom has been awake with me every step so far but she’s having a hard time believing Putin is fighting evil and not creating it. I think it’s hard for her to comprehend the level of evil we’re learning of.🙏

Yes, I understand..I have some close friends that are on board with most eerything - but cannot accept that Putin is fighting the NWO alongside us and China

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I guess it’s easier to believe ‘Putin is bad’ than the alternatives.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

trust me Putin has done some bad things, however I do think his fight is against the NWO Pedophiles and their control of the banking - He has been consistent on his hate for Pedos and Satanists. Years ago he stopped any Russian adoptions by US citizens because he knew about the children

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

trust me Putin has done some bad things, however I do think his fight is against the NWO Pedophiles and their control of the banking - He has been consistent on his hate for Pedos and Satanists. Years ago he stopped any Russian adoptions by US citizens because he knew about the children

(2) Show this thread