What's been done to us is so evil, and yet it has been done, so much be accepted.

99.09% sure about all the evil but its that 00.11% chance that keeps me wishing. Hard to fully accept this deep of an evil.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I am 1122% sure Evil is facing its match

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

#999|#279|#972|#189|#981
Especially relevant.
Mar 28, 2018 10:58:38 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e9c4ae No. 826600
Mar 28, 2018 10:52:35 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 784714 No. 826502
I am terrified to go to bed but I have to, I have work tomorrow… What if I wake up and everyone has moved to a new board, how will I know? I've been on this train since CBTS. I can't lose communication now!
>>826502
You are safe.
THEY are terrified.
Sleep well, Patriot.
You elected us to keep you safe.
We will not fail.
/GA/ will change.
Notification will be made.
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

All coms aside… I will never give up on those still asleep. Evil is everywhere, but good is also still out there in so so many! I know it because I can feel it and I will not give up on them!
Much love to you all! ❤️❤️

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

How can some people be so purely evil that life has no meaning for them? That's what I struggle with...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

All I see is 911

11.3 mirror 3.11

The Washington monument comes to mind after seeing the 111.

I still have faith. Sometimes is waivers. I always attribute the doubt caused from second guessing myself. I love my family and friends, but they don't feel (key word) the same as I do. I feel it in my gut. Faith is real.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

It's not as evil as it looks like.
I still had and always keep the faith in humanity.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

It had to be this way. 😎

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I read this 17X and I agree! 😎

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

sometimes I wonder what you could personally find evil in your life that has affected you day today or do you speak of others that you thought you've known come to find out you really didn't.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

yes hard to accept - but after 3+ years I sadly believe it and I am sure I will be shocked by other revelations - imagine how the normies will feel?

I’m thinking they should have legalized pot before all this comes out! People will need it! God and pot is the only reason I think I havent lost my marbles so far!

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

they already have, you just need to believe.
#Biblical

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Some say it cuts through their programming.

(3) Show this thread

And what would the 00.80% be?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Cuts like a knife but heals as never before, spiritual look at blocking evictions, [they] are squirming, nothing can stop what God has ordained. Christ is the Truth. May God continue to grant us strength, clarity of mind, loving hearts, and peace-filled souls.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen.#GodWins

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏Amen.

(2) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Groundhog day...

12:23 TS
Interesting that a river, Keiv, The Ukraine and Russia was in the news in the year 1223.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

99.09+00.11=99.2
💧992

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

.09 and .11

911 event incoming that will be blamed on Russia?🤔

I don’t think anyone can be fully prepared about the evil we’re learning or about to learn. My mom has been awake with me every step so far but she’s having a hard time believing Putin is fighting evil and not creating it. I think it’s hard for her to comprehend the level of evil we’re learning of.🙏

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Yes, I understand..I have some close friends that are on board with most eerything - but cannot accept that Putin is fighting the NWO alongside us and China

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 1:2
2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

TRUTH . It's truly been mind blowing these past two years waking up to just how much evil there is in this world! But we do know GOD WINS so that helps me sleep at night . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Trying again…

99 > 18 > R (Hello).

💧189
The world is fighting back…

Ukraine and Taiwan are/were strongholds of the evil cult. Putin is taking out Biolabs and other NWO targets in Ukraine. China is moving on Taiwan. Will the evil cult suffer a similar fate there? Look at 💧140 for some clues.

As for the .11 — I’m REALLY hoping that 3.11 🪞11.3 is a BOOM day! Evil is Fooked, regardless. It’s only a matter of time.

#NCSWIC

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Let's try that again. ;)

Me too.

(A pic I was getting ready to post got meshed with this message. So, if you were wondering why there was a pic of John and Carolyn, that's why. Oy vey.)

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

deep(depth)?

99.09% sure about all the evil but its that 00.11% chance that keeps me wishing. Hard to fully accept this deep of an evil.
= 974 =
Now Is The Time I Tell
Satan And His Followers

That Your Days Of Evil
Are Coming To An End It
Is Over...

wazzzup VK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3oL7v7PLac

Scary Movie (5/12) Movie CLIP - Wazzup! (2000) HD - YouTube

Scary Movie movie clips: http://j.mp/1CMD492BUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/tOrkpPDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:A ...

TS = 12:23 > 35 (JFK).

Evil has long had its day, but… Justice is coming.
Very soon.

#NCSWIC

(Hoping that H is referring to 3/8, but it could refer to Huma and 💧8).

Attached 💧1809, 27, 11, and 8 all relate to justice being served in some way.

🙏🦅🇺🇸⚖️

Family thing this past Sunday and still heard "Why would they do that!!!!"

.91%

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

.91 - .08 = .83 left 2 go.

(1) Show this thread

tomorrow (march 7th) is the 66th day of the yr and 299 days left until the end of the year.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Can it truly be accepted or is it like any other horrific evil witnessed and one must just deal with it the rest of their life? Like Vets learning to live with stuff they experienced? Like Nam vets are better than they were in the mid 70"s but still, at times, wake up screaming now days. It doesn't leave ya. I am positive you are more than well aware of what I mean. Me no good with words, ugh