Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

Was the White House up for sale? I saw that somewhere and didn't have a chance to verify.

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

i love these last 4years none of
us patriots can sleep..makes me
feel better when we,are sharing
in wee hours.

Hi my name is Xaudius and I am a astrological psychometricist where I use numbers letters and astrology to explain current events

im stiil waiting i know those lights will come on and stay on 🧐😏

Sorry, just realized your image is from last night and not tonight. What a difference though. Wow...

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response True North to her Publication

This is from Sunday night... 10 days of darkness.
Monday is National Freedom Day.

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

joe is a VERY BAD MAN ...

making our light house DARK 😡

Not sure why your image looks so dark. I've looked a few times tonight and it's not that dark on the live cam. I'm seeing this...

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Joe is Miserly with our Crown Jewel *The White House* ... saving power my ass, he's made it ... !!! THE DARK HOUSE !!!

IT'S PURE NASTY MEAN OLD MAN SHIT!

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

Did you notice the person going back and forth in front of the door? Is that normal military protocol? I have not noticed that before tonight. They could have been there but it was darker. The snow is lightening everything up.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

tk u 4 that up date patriot godspeed

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

how many nights has it been now? I lost track!

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

In response Poised Savage to his Publication

at least 22 days

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Nobodys living there