Only people mentioned by @IntellUK in this post can reply

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

The world is just a grand stage.

Vk, the 💗, Isreal! (The love is real), lol!
You always seems to understand my comments. We definitely must have a stong family connection that maintains itself throughout time.✨💫✨💫✨

I swear, every time I watch a video (any video), I cannot get the AOC green screen video out of my head.

oh….ya….shes “sure” that Russia is showing fake news about Ukraine but shes not seeing it, so she cant’t debunk it 😂

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Just a thought !

I am seeing a lot of truth coming out of ]Tik Tock[
maybe T S is a look here type deal for the [ds] and
xi putting out truth booms on
Tik Tock🤔

Tick Tock
Q

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

does anyone have a link to this video? please?

(6) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

This helps to keep the pronunciation of Q - You are Watching a Movie - sharp in mind.

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Suprise suprise, The Hill has been suspended fron YT for a week. Wonder why... 😂😂

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

this brave soul better get some security ASAP!
🙏💪

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Look at all those 1s

Amazing that she actually said this.
If Putin goes Live in a few days as an acct on telegram says he is going to do with the truth!
These fake news ppl are toast!

Nana sure hopes it is true and he does it!
I think it would be fitting to allow Putin to go Public with the Truth since he was really the first leader to kick the cabal and luciferian pedos out of his country.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

> If Putin goes Live in a few days as an acct on telegram says he is going to do with the truth!

Don't believe Telegram spam

Believe it when it happens.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

(Telegram is compromised)

(3) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Expose👍🏻