Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Richard Citizen Journalist is awesome!

πŸΈπŸ™πŸ‘Amen!

ALWAYS LIKE WATCHING THAT ONE OVER AGAIN, NICE JOB πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I live about 40minutes outside of DC in Northern Va. My husband and I used to go eat at restaurants downtown. Now we have no desire. We are going to Caps game on March 26 and staying down their. We will check out the ghost town and report back.

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Thanks Doq , Juan and Richard nice job , now time to destroy that dirty shitty house

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Doq, did you see the "steam" pouring out of the manholes outside the Eisenhower Building? Nancy Drew has it on video.

Yes indeed. And Vatican and London City as well I believe.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Good Riddance!

Jesus Christ is the only way!! WWG1WGA!! Patriot to the bone!!

17 et 222 πŸ™β˜˜οΈun signe πŸ˜‡

putain πŸ™„pas au courant en gaule ..😁la blague

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

And there stands JR with his β€˜Z’ tatoo uder his shirt sleeve. Priceless.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

Good

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

This was one of my favorite Juan moments, love the added visuals. Do you have a link to the video ? One I can share off site ?
Thanks !

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

"The transition of military power" was I think the phase Nana heard at one point from a military officer wasn't it?

Juan O Savin has never told anything that wasn't truth that Nana has heard or seen.

Pres. Trump has not been back to the White House since that day, long before the election, that all of the staff came outside of the White House and saw him off for no apparent reason.
He was not going anywhere special that day.
He never returned again.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

NICE !
TELL THE THE WORLD!

AMEN

AWESOME!

Great video. LFG. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

GOOD! Lets bury it

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BEEN DEAD FOR QUITE A WHILE.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The 10x10 mile land mass (swamp) formerly known as the principality of the District of Columbia will be a structural reminder to a realm wide Holocaust that has plagued all of humanity and all of God's creatures since pre-deluvian times. It will become a true ghost town made up of a thousand Houses of Horror. A Satanic shrine to be visited by all of God's children to remind us of just how close we came to the abyss.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

BURN IT ALL DOWN

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Let it be written, Let it be done!

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Agree 100%. It is time. Sooner the better.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

it never had life to begin with - we're just showing the world how devoid of "pure" life it is. i was there once while in college - late 80's - and the energy was heavy and oppressed.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Oomf! Gave me a chill. Yes! Doq πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‘Š