Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

Be prepared

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

They shot a clone, Sr. was tipped off! 😉👍

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

This looks incredibly photo shopped. Not saying it isn't possible but seems to me if he were tipped off beforehand, he wouldn't have needed to fake his death. He would have had them arrested.

You clearly have no idea how far back this goes and the depth of corruption in play, back then! An unfortunate fact is that the forefathers of the USA where mason’s trying to break away.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I think most of us know this corruption goes back to before the founding of our country. I just fail to see how becoming President and having to fake his death accomplished any mission, except to maybe bring out the traitors. I've never believed the photos of his assassination because they looked fake. A person shot in the head would have blood all over and clearly that did not happen. Photos show a nicely dressed Kennedy slumped over the back seat with no blood. That said, I'm not sure how this fake assassination is supposed to further any plans.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Made In America to her Publication

They had to stop him from taking down the fed and dismantling the 3 letter agencies at that time.

(1) Show this thread