Only people mentioned by @IntellUK in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

WRT the "HOW TO" grow people worthy of the "weight of glory" (2 Cor.4:17) ...
WHAT we feed is WHAT will GROW.

More & more I understand GOD's wisdom of waking⬆️the "Children of Israel" each morning of their wilderness journey,
HUNGRY,
w/nothing but worm-infected manna if they'd broken HIS proviso re: pick each day's supply THAT DAY. (Exodus 16)
EACH AM, they had to contemplate BASICALLY ALL of what JESUS said in
MATTHEW 6.
Your motives ARE what MATTER to GOD,
so the ONLY way to get from
"I'd RATHER BE RICH" to
"a person after GOD's own ❤️"
(1 Sam.13:14)
develops by 1:1 PRIVATE relationship, owning faults, asking not only for MY needs, but ALSO for those around ME, asking I get excused/forgived of consequences w/ the CAVEAT that I EXTEND that SAME DEGREE of GRACE to those who OWE ME, who've hurt me.
AND "on our own", w/o GOD's interference, empowerment, transformation, us giving HIM free reign, begging HIM "evermore FEED US" what Jesus is dispensing. John 6:4

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

the last refernce: JOHN 6:45-65.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Love this. I still cry when I see President Kennedy,s funeral. I will never, ever forget that day. May God grant this full RESTORATION of our United States of America, Republic. God Bless America and God Bless all the Patriots that are working to RESTORE our nation.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

They shot a clone, Sr. was tipped off! 😉👍

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

This looks incredibly photo shopped. Not saying it isn't possible but seems to me if he were tipped off beforehand, he wouldn't have needed to fake his death. He would have had them arrested.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Alright then, that will pump you up!
lets go🇺🇸