Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

Be prepared

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Thank You Sir! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

This looks incredibly photo shopped. Not saying it isn't possible but seems to me if he were tipped off beforehand, he wouldn't have needed to fake his death. He would have had them arrested.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Made In America to her Publication

You clearly have no idea how far back this goes and the depth of corruption in play, back then! An unfortunate fact is that the forefathers of the USA where mason’s trying to break away.

(1) Show this thread

I can only believe so much before needing to see proof . This I have a problem believing

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Totally understand your position.
Time will reveal all truths! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread