Hey Frens.

If it is not asking too much, would you guys mind please praying for my Mom. She survived breast cancer 7 years ago, but unfortunately a year ago it returned, in her stomach. She went through chemo, a feeding tube, etc, but she recently had trouble keeping food down again. The past 2 weeks have been a nightmare for her (incompetent idiot ER doctors, etc). She has been on the hospital this past week. Today she was transferred to a Hospice Facility.

My Mom is dying and my sister and I are heartbroken. My Mom is only 69 years old and deserves SO many more years here with us and her grandchildren that she adores so much.

On March 11th, it will be 3 years that my Daddy died from very rare bile duct cancer. Now, my Mom has this ‘very rare’ cancer.

I don’t know if my Mom has 2 weeks or 2 days left with us. I just know my heart is ripping out of my chest because I know these psychopaths are killing my family and I can’t fix it and I know they know how to.

Cancer

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Sending prayers.

A patriot who loves and respects the constitution, our flag, my fellow citizens, and the real winner of the 2020 election, Donald J Trump.

💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

praying for you and your family. 🙏🥰

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Look into Natural Cures - Ivermectin, Sunlight, etc...

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

There are ways to heal your Mother, even at a very late stage. Jim Humbles MMS does the job. Cancer can only grow in certain environments. Its entirely curable. It pains me to hear any patriot is suffering in such a way as the whole point of what we are doing is releasing the antidotes and some of those are now clearly visible for all to see... this treatment is connected to the one Trump took.. they effectively kill parasites... which is the point.

It really does work, it has been here all along... ivermectin and Hydroxychlouroquine all from Chlorine Dioxide and all parasite killers... this is what we have been shown..

Trump showed us the cure not just for COVID but for everything because he showed us what would kill the parasites...

For the Gut; Probiotics, her gut lining needs support... but Jims cure should, in my view, reverse the condition SWIFTLY.

I'm not a doctor, I just paid attention.

https://jimhumble.co/

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Dear God,
Give me the strength to help my mom live with serenity and grace until you call her home.
Give us the peace we need to make the most of our time together.
And give us Your love in abundance.
Remind her I am with her to the end.
Amen.

My mom died last month (done in by a nursing home). I'm still not functioning. I'm so very sorry for what you are going through. The only thing that helped was giving all of the stress to God. Well, that and supporting my mom in any way possible.

Life is so cruel. And she's so young too. I will be praying for you and your family. 🙏💙

Would it help to know that the other side is replete with just love? Or that souls are taken out of a body before death, to ease pain? Maybe not now, but I hope that helps at some point.

Blessings.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Praying for strength for you all! 🙏🏻🙏🏻 stay strong Sista!

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Cancer is the REAL Pandemic that all these POS never want discussed. My Mom doesn’t deserve the excruciating pain she is in. My Daddy didn’t either. I feel so helpless.

Please pray for strength for my sister and I, she is all I have left.

God this is almost too hard to bare, the pain is so awful.

Thank you. I love and appreciate you all. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

May God give you strength, courage and peace; surrounding your family with His Mercy and Love.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

I am so sorry that your family is going through this...... Just lost my sister at 69 about a month ago... look to God for strength and courage.. will pray for you all...🙏✝️

(7) Show this thread