Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Hey Frens.

If it is not asking too much, would you guys mind please praying for my Mom. She survived breast cancer 7 years ago, but unfortunately a year ago it returned, in her stomach. She went through chemo, a feeding tube, etc, but she recently had trouble keeping food down again. The past 2 weeks have been a nightmare for her (incompetent idiot ER doctors, etc). She has been on the hospital this past week. Today she was transferred to a Hospice Facility.

My Mom is dying and my sister and I are heartbroken. My Mom is only 69 years old and deserves SO many more years here with us and her grandchildren that she adores so much.

On March 11th, it will be 3 years that my Daddy died from very rare bile duct cancer. Now, my Mom has this ‘very rare’ cancer.

I don’t know if my Mom has 2 weeks or 2 days left with us. I just know my heart is ripping out of my chest because I know these psychopaths are killing my family and I can’t fix it and I know they know how to.

Cancer

Cancer is the REAL Pandemic that all these POS never want discussed. My Mom doesn’t deserve the excruciating pain she is in. My Daddy didn’t either. I feel so helpless.

Please pray for strength for my sister and I, she is all I have left.

God this is almost too hard to bare, the pain is so awful.

Thank you. I love and appreciate you all. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

I am so sorry that your family is going through this...... Just lost my sister at 69 about a month ago... look to God for strength and courage.. will pray for you all...🙏✝️

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

May God give you strength, courage and peace; surrounding your family with His Mercy and Love.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

U R Not alone in your Pain, I have Been there And it still hurts,
the only solace I have is the knowing there pain is over in this world
And this is why I fight for what is rite and godly!
fight the good fight that's all we can do
my sincerest 🙏 to u and yours!
May the lord give u the strength that must! be endured.
🙏

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Prayers! Are you researching Fenbenzedole?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I know your pain and God knows how deep it goes. I am sorry and sending my prayers for you and your family.

🙏🌷

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Sorry to hear what your mother and your family is go through and will pray 🙏🏼