Some people could be told, not shown. I guess my own primary contribution is done; that was 2018-2020 via essays and social media. Now sit back, and wait for collapse and reconstruction. I have more to offer later, maybe…

I feel pretty worn down after years of war.

I feel you. Earlier today it occurred to me just how long I have been hammering on the keyboard of research, sharing thoughts, etc. It was through looking for a specific old meme... mixed in with my life and memories in a very messy digital photo album... and it is both a high compliment and a wretched curse to be part of the truth seeking crowd.

We have lost plenty of life through the course of those last several years of photos and we have lost some friends/family as well as the new memories that didn’t get to happen.

Rest up dear friend. We will for sure meet up with you on the other side of this battle and it will all have been worth it.

🤝

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Me = You

Insta-follow 🤗

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Much love coming right back at you ❣️❣️❣️

(1) Show this thread