Some people could be told, not shown. I guess my own primary contribution is done; that was 2018-2020 via essays and social media. Now sit back, and wait for collapse and reconstruction. I have more to offer later, maybe…

I feel pretty worn down after years of war.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Glad you stayed for the finale. 🐸

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

God's lap is ready and waiting ... crawl up in it ... curl up, lay your head down and rest ... GOD'S GOT YOU !!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏☀️🙏🌺🙏

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

You have earned the "passenger seat" after years of dedication and dissemination of mind opening missives. Thank you.

You gave a lot Martin, don't ever forget that...I have been following and reading you for years.....Many of us are tired, worn down. It's been an emotional time when one's eyes are wide open, but I wouldn't change a moment of it,being blessed for the calling to be shown in real time and to understand fully, so we can go forward in our future knowing what and how we got here.
It's going to be an amazing road ahead of us.

Change in the masses won't happen until the MSM is fixed. The level of mind control the media inflicts is mind boggling. I never knew how big the influence was until I saw them go to work on Trump, Covid and now the Ukraine.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Take a rest and maybe share at a later date🙂

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

we couldn’t do this without you... rest in faith and take some down time.......keep your eyes and ears ready... your reach is important.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I'm just glad I found soo many amazing people through this Great or not so Great Awakening.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Yes i hear you patriot ,our part for now is completed...These same people you/We have been trying to wake up for year's now can't escape of what we have told them as all this information is in their subconscious which they can't ignore and this will be recalled by them when this is all laid out and displayed for them ...Without us 99% of the population would be in a mental hospital when this all come out, We were/are their cushion to soften the blow thats coming to them ..Job well done patroit feel strong and proud 🇨🇦

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I feel you. Earlier today it occurred to me just how long I have been hammering on the keyboard of research, sharing thoughts, etc. It was through looking for a specific old meme... mixed in with my life and memories in a very messy digital photo album... and it is both a high compliment and a wretched curse to be part of the truth seeking crowd.

We have lost plenty of life through the course of those last several years of photos and we have lost some friends/family as well as the new memories that didn’t get to happen.

Rest up dear friend. We will for sure meet up with you on the other side of this battle and it will all have been worth it.

🤝

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Me = You

Insta-follow 🤗

(1) Show this thread

explore other aspects of that resonate with you
especially things that no one ever taught you

Battle Test Digital Warrior Queen. Helping beloved kick cancer's ass. Conservative Constitutionalist

recharge yourself fren...we've got the watch...

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

MGBIYTC