I used to write eloquent essays, but my internal conversation these days is almost entirely composed of "fook that!", "fook you!", and "fook off!".

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Hilarious! 🤣 I have got almost completely detached from reading books (non-fiction). Now it is mostly AU, bit of telegram and other online digs.

In response God Wins to her Publication

Might I suggest this Audiobook. Yes it is fiction but also hilarious and astonishingly pertinent to our current paradigm. ie Goldafrinchans = current left. series one. scroll to bottom of page for othe five series. It is actually worth the catharsis that it brings. BTW the book was written in the 1970's

In response Free Music to his Publication

Yes, this is one of my favorite books !!! I have read it several times, at yearly intervals, and still laughed out loud to myself while reading it, again. It is also found on film, it is actually well made. So get a good laugh and a smile on your face. Really good fun for those who read, listen or watch The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Can only be recommended..Frens

In response Free Music to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SkjQld2222 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld, click on at the bottom under it