I used to write eloquent essays, but my internal conversation these days is almost entirely composed of "fook that!", "fook you!", and "fook off!".

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Been frequenting the fookin' phrases myself a bit more recently...
glad not to be the only one!!!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I thought it was just me.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

As a writer/philosopher/composer let me loudly state: DITTO that!

Montana girl, owner of a comms agency, speaker of truth.Kick ass in other realms, hang out with bees, chickens, and my grown up sons.

Hands down the best (and moat relatable) thing ive heard all day!!!

Montana girl, owner of a comms agency, speaker of truth.Kick ass in other realms, hang out with bees, chickens, and my grown up sons.

Battle Test Digital Warrior Queen. Helping beloved kick cancer's ass. Conservative Constitutionalist

I've been rather salty mouth lately as well...

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Martin 💖😂 the fookery has gotten to be to much for all just know we fall and get up and start all over again love you martin we have all been together for along time we all need each other here it can be a laugh or some big news or history u are so blessed with you photos and your knowledge. 🙌🏼🙏🏼🕊💖

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

samezy😆

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

That is hysterically true for me too! Another is What The Fook!!!

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

Mine is "Go fook yourself"......many, many times per day.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...been years since I wrote one.

i’m on that same boat 🤣

OK could't resist this.. We are all Foo Kin.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

That's pretty deep actually🤣

You must have connected to the same source energy as me. 😏

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

😂🤣🙃😂🤣🙃

😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂

Ugh, our local hospital has a on their sign that switches from.... get the flu shot... to.. the covid vaccine is now available to anyone over 5 years old. Every time I drive by it gets the one finger salute.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Hilarious! 🤣 I have got almost completely detached from reading books (non-fiction). Now it is mostly AU, bit of telegram and other online digs.

In response God Wins to her Publication

Might I suggest this Audiobook. Yes it is fiction but also hilarious and astonishingly pertinent to our current paradigm. ie Goldafrinchans = current left. series one. scroll to bottom of page for othe five series. It is actually worth the catharsis that it brings. BTW the book was written in the 1970's

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

VK is following 1015=Q drop 115

manila-extraction-coords-philipines-japanese-restaurant.jpg

>>148183551
JESUS FUCKING CHrisT!!

Its a japanese restaurant.

JAPAN. MILITARY. urgent SPEECH

AND THE EXTRACTION COORDS ARE A JAP RESTAURANT
>>148186000
!!!!!!!!!!!

@vincentkennedy

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA is happy to be your 46 on this one!
Made me laugh so hard.
I have said for long time VK needs to copyright his new word or something!
Potty mouth Nana as well!

When it is all said and done all very eloquently this is what it will all boil down to!
NEVER FOOKN GIVE UP!
@vincentkennedy

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

I love you Martin.

The real world resonates with you!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

fook em all

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Sometimes "fook that!", "fook you!" and "fook off!" qualify as eloquent depending on the company you keep.

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

😂

🤣🤣🤣 definitely relate to this...

A clear reminder from the higher realms to yourSelf, myself, and all reading to *decide* to choose only thoughts, actions, and every last thing squarely from a place of Love.

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Love you Martin! Always hitting that proverbial nail on that proverbial head. Never sworn so much in my effing life!