ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Another video from a rally in support of Russia in Belgrade, Serbia this evening. More videos to come.

"God is with Us"

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

SEEMS TO ME SOMEONE NEAR AND DEAR TO US LIKES THE LETTER Z.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

. Jr

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Z ... Zoroastrianism A religion which was started in Persia (Iran) more than 3,000 years ago. It taught that there was only one God who made the world to destroy an evil spirit. Zoroastrians believe that life is a battle between good and bad. ..... Dark to Light!!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Z Special unit a JOINT special forces unit formed to operate behind _________ lines.
“TOGETHER WE WIN.”

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Zuma?

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Z = Omega

Revelations 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Z - 26th letter ⚡⚖️

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK do you remember this video ... someone DM me on twitter feb. 2019 someone from hollywood a producer that made the video and was working on exposing hollywood elites at the time... he mentioned something about code name Z and sent me this video...ask me to post it... i posted it to one of your threads back in 2019... and ask you about what you thought about it...idk why someone DM'd me this but it was a good video...i thought...

video has a lot of messages but idk what exactly its saying except [they] are FOOKED! lol

but the code name Z thing seems to be relevant now with a lot of Z symbolism now a dayZ ...lol
i know there is no outside comms...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdnvrAIa3po

Shark Island | "Policy of Truth" [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube

First music video from Shark Island's new 2019 album release "Bloodline." This prophetic classic was originally recorded by Depeche Mode, in 1990. Copyright ...

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Shark Island is relevant...

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

👍😎👊

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Z & V seems to be important. I know you've emphasized V in the past. Future proves past proves future.

Four year delta…For zebra, zebra bring the thunder.

“They thought it was coming yesterday.”
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.

Interesting in light of Catherine Herridge’s reporting of the “Nuclear fire”/ flare yesterday.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Makes me think of sigils. An actual sigil would freak people out so angels (good and bad) are using letters.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

THE GAME IS IN FULL SWING

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

BOOM !!!! BRING THE THUNDER PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW https://qanon.pub/?q=Zebra

(3) Show this thread