ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Another video from a rally in support of Russia in Belgrade, Serbia this evening. More videos to come.

"God is with Us"

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

SEEMS TO ME SOMEONE NEAR AND DEAR TO US LIKES THE LETTER Z.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

. Jr

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

...with many displaying the letter 'Z'

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK do you remember this video ... someone DM me on twitter feb. 2019 someone from hollywood a producer that made the video and was working on exposing hollywood elites at the time... he mentioned something about code name Z and sent me this video...ask me to post it... i posted it to one of your threads back in 2019... and ask you about what you thought about it...idk why someone DM'd me this but it was a good video...i thought...

video has a lot of messages but idk what exactly its saying except [they] are FOOKED! lol

but the code name Z thing seems to be relevant now with a lot of Z symbolism now a dayZ ...lol
i know there is no outside comms...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdnvrAIa3po

Shark Island | "Policy of Truth" [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube

First music video from Shark Island's new 2019 album release "Bloodline." This prophetic classic was originally recorded by Depeche Mode, in 1990. Copyright ...

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it