Damn that's a lot of sealed indictments right there.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I heard the version they could be for the children/people pulled from the tunnels.....They were saying there were A LOT OF BODIES brought up...Nightmare time for everyone. We need to pray🙏 It also could be for indictmets/C0v1D victims too. God knows!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

last count i saw was 218K and each one can be for up to 10 people.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

So you got 180 pallets w/ 125 boxes each (5x5x5) x 10 body bags per box = 225,000 bags right there in this one freeze frame moment of this one warehouse.

#wwg1wga

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Which, it must be said, may not mean much considering how many people die on average every year in this country. Deaths for 2020 topped 3 million.

What I don't know is how many of those deaths generally require body bags?

#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Sadly this is more for those dying after having the vaccine may thousands more to come it is the same worldwide x

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😳Holy CRAP!

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

Holy Body Bags... who all got envelopes dang❣️✉️📨📧📃🎯

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Are the 180 pallets of body bags for those in the Capitol? whats going on in the darkness of the WhiteHouse?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

ROTFLMAO!!!

DS intended those body bags for US, people!

Let's watch how God fills those up with THEM!

Don't be surprised... Or, were you not paying attention 13 years ago when they began stacking all those FEMA coffins along the railroads? Plastic, ventilated coffins that hold up to 7-8 bodies?
https://youtu.be/m3zSDdm-SHI

So I guess you weren't watching when they were burying millions of concrete crypts that can hold about 4 of these giant coffins, either? Yepper. They covered them with grass so as not to upset the public.

That was in 2008/2009, folks!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Those Black ones in a field in GA 🤔🤔🤔🤔

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

How creepy is that? WOW! Depopulation of criminals I hope and pray.

Thats a ton of traitors. Infiltration was mind blowing.

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

YES, INDEED. WE'VE WAITED A LONG TIME. JUSTICE IS COMING. PATRIOTS UNITED.🔥🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WATCH FOR THOSE BLACK PLASTIC ONES IN A FIELD IN GA TO BE MOVED OUT !!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Fighting to the finish for all mankind*Never give up*God’s Warrior for justice

INDEED

Suicide weekend?

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

what make you think its for them? maybe its Bidens plan for us Patriots who wont be reeducated? these people are criminally insane!!

“Life has two rules: # 1 never quit # 2 always remember rule # 1”

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication

i was thinking the same thing.. remember jade helm under obama administration. those places are still set up. hillary was suppose to win to carry out the fake attack on us & blame it on another country. just saying.. biden will create a a fake war. hes a puppet to the puppet master.

(1) Show this thread

If this doesnt wake you up...

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

the majority indictments are in california. ugh

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Deeann Sec to her Publication

don't forget Maryland, New Jersey, Massachusetts & New York too... sealed indictments #Massachusetts jumped by 2,000 in the last 3 months alone😯🤓

(1) Show this thread

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

Hahaha! Now everytime I hear the words 'sealed indictment' I'm gonna hear body bag instead!

Truth Seeker ,Don't take no shit from anyone, All American cowgirl!!

In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication

ya no shit!

(1) Show this thread

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

Hahaha! Now everytime I hear the words 'sealed indictment' I'm gonna hear body bag instead!

one thing the guy did not say, is approx where they are headed?? what state ect..

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

They are for COVID-19 vaccine side effects.😀

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

I REALLY hope those are for them and not us

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Nothing like a good video of warehouse full of boxes- full of body bags- before bed. 😳 The Best is yet to come! 😂🪖🇺🇸

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

That's what I was thinking!

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

180 boxes?