I still get to watch a clique of "internetorati" on a private email discussion group. They stroke each other's egos and reassure themselves how much cleverer and more righteous they are than all those they condescend towards.

Their pride is sickening to behold, yet I need do nothing for them to experience a fall for the history books. They no longer interest me; they have become irrelevant, but don't yet know it. In their cosmology I am a joke, but it's their tragedy, not my comedy.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Can you imagine if "higher" beings looked at us? I'm sure they would be reviled at how we act or treat others. Appreciating others, no matter where they are in their path in life, may be difficult at times. But surely they deserve the same love that we wish for. 💙

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Do unto others as you would wish done to you. That’s a timeless statement

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I see most so-called intellects only as another glaring example of Socrates' cave allegory. They just stack themselves atop the other deceived they are stuck in a false reality along with creating some bent sense of superiority within that limited group. And done just so they can turn to the rest and claim "We rank among best of the idiots in this facade!" They feel they can interpret the shadows in more detail making them somehow more of an "elite fool" than I am.

If you can't shine in your group, just create a smaller far more exclusive one then you can claim to be the best among them with far less competition for a claim to the title.

Some like "bigger trucks", some like "bigger brains" but it is all just another dick measuring contest in the end done to satisfy some demented social ranking system rooted in nothing more than malignant narcissism. It's a tumorous side effect of civilization...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Time and time again, ego fed idealism falls way short.
When people look down upon others it creates an isolation bubble in which they only sustain self- that is self limiting without diverse stimulation.
An example; if people were only able to grow corn, and did not interact or trade with the towns and countries around them, eventually they would still starve. Life giving nutrients would be missing from the diet.
Same goes for thinking, in my opinion... By generating conversations that included many diverse minds, each individual can therefore increase overall consciousness through individual experience.
Love overcomes the stagnation, therefore feeding the overall consciousness. A gestalt, so to speak. The sum of the parts creates something greater than the individual pieces put together. That to me is like Christ Consciousness. WWG1WGA