#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Longer footage and better resolution! It's Kevin's Video with raw audio (includes swearing).

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @casjopaia in this post can reply

In response Janisha B.. to her Publication

It's to bring it back into the public awareness. The planes were clearly all CGI'd into all the videos released. Any "missile" videos would have been scrubbed, just get 50 cameras going from spooks haul the footage into the studio...done, angles all set, no big deal. Big software project!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I took a screenshot part way in. This looks like a demon to me.

Is this due to pareidolia?

Go frame by Frame & watch the wing detach. Its completely CGI. All the 9/11 Footage is.
I explain it on this thread.
https://twitter.com/BingBingVibe/status/1499258418497871873?t=OhhaiaUYRIAb4pjjgSZp3g&s=19

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The moment the nose of the plane enters the building there is a huge fire ball exiting the opposite wall in front of the plane. The “jet fuel” hasn’t reached the interior.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

go frame by frame - no plane just the detonation of demolition

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

YOU----> are a TROLL. There's many of you working hard to move people. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

This shit has been debunked.#hologram.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Indeed, this is a faked. You can hear it also at the sound tape: Oh my god, etc, are played twice, some trice. And ask yourself why the camera drops to the ground twice towards the trees? But there are many more signs, like the light and the smoke clouds in this clip.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

ask yourself....when uploading a video to Youtube.....private, unlisted or public...it gives it a time stamp. No matter what category it is uploaded to..that date stays there. This video has a date of a week ago. This person is LYINGGGG out his ass. THAT VIDEO has been tampered with big time. Also why do you only hear the plane when it is directly overhead and not hear it coming from far off? A plane that low..you would hear it coming a mile away. This video was tampered with. ask yourself...WHY is it being released NOW? 21 yrs later? WHY NOW? come on now..you gotta use some common sense. QUESTION EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I posted this last night and posted my opinion on it. you need to really use common sense on this. it is NOT what you think it is...

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Brought back those terrible feelings😭😭 as I watched this video.#The day the Earth Stood still😭😭😤

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

That plane HAS to be a hologram. Those jets are LOUD. I didn't hear anything other than people talking. I call bullshit.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

These videos still make me so sick to my stomach.

Your dreams don't have expiration dates, take a deep breath and try again.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Causes us all pain! 😣

(1) Show this thread

@2:16 catch the face ..

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

This one? Very strange indeed.

(1) Show this thread