I Hope Veronica Is Looking Down From Heaven And Is Proud That Not Only Are We Holding The Line But We Are Pushing That Line Backwards.
Miss You Girl.

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Our beautiful Patriot Sister Veronica. I miss you so much.

I put my hope in Q, my trust in Donald J. Trump and my faith in the Lord. WWG1WGA

I too miss seeing Veronica’s sweet smile on the people’s bridge, but it’s so nice to see all of her Frens keeping her spirit alive!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Rosalee Harris to his Publication

Being A anon Means We Never Forget our own.

(1) Show this thread

wtf did julia casey block me for lol

In response reaper myer to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

🙏

The sweet elderly woman who’d put up the signs above the highway? Again, I’ve been off this for some time. Dang man she’d put a smile on my face. None of my business but would like to know if she went peacefully? I hope so.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Fabian Gonzalez to his Publication

No She Was Murdered In A Hospital.

(1) Show this thread

she was such a star, out every day in all weather ❤️

R.I.P. VERONICA WOLSKI GET ON SIGNAL PATRIOTS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.

https://rumble.com/vwv8dt-r.i.p.-veronica-wolski-get-on-signal-fight-fight-fight.html

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

I'm on signal but I don't really understand it how do I join other channels?

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

I would Honk for the longest time when I would see her up there and she would always wave back .. RIP Veronica!

(2) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Miss you & your beautiful smile.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I am always inspired by you dear Veronica.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

❤️

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Veronica ❤️

I’ve been wondering about this particular series of reposts.

759>253

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Nice Crumbs.

(1) Show this thread

imo her case aint closed. is she really dead? is she even a real person or just playing a role? member the odd taped recored by lin wood threating to c9me after the hosp if she died and then nothing happened? Everyone knew how she felt about treatment and yet her fam let it happen? idk something sounds scripted to me. and im usually not a fan of the dead al8ve stories.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Ashley Babett.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Veronica's numbers. She is telling us to BRING IT ON & NEVER LET UP!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

When She Died A Little Peace Of Me Died With Her.
All I Can Do Is Pick Up Her Rifle And Run Head Long Into The Breach.

(1) Show this thread

First of all above anything I am a Patriot. I whistle while I work, because whistling is my work. world's greatest whistler. Want Freedom

the evil medical people in chicago killed her. Those son's of a bitches.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

SYNCH💌I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT HER😂,and yeah from the Trump Tower😂💌

#RESPECT 🐸🇺🇸o7

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We must make sure when this is over that there is a permenant memorial or statue of her on the bridge in Chicago.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Very True Nana But One Thing Is For Sure, She Will live In Our Heart Forever.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We’re working on it :)

(2) Show this thread

She was a POW and I know WE Anons will make them PAY!! She Will NOT be forgotten but I PROMISE, she will be HONORED!!

JUSTICE...SOON!!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Sorry To Say She Was One Of Many We Lost.
We Will Honor All Our Brave Soldiers.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I can't help but feel she us still here with us. She had to die twice to be alive today!

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I Say One Thing Friend. Ashley Babbitt.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Same👍🤫

(2) Show this thread

💗

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Was just thinking of her earlier today when I saw this one. 💕

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

IT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME...

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

How she would have enjoyed seeing the Freedom Truckers passing under the People's Bridge!

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

She saw it!

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

ME TOO!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

By The Level Of Interaction This Post Got it Tells Me She Meant A lot To Others too.

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Love her!!! "We the People" are the Storm!!!! "What Storm Mr. President? 💪💪❤️

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Such a beautiful soul 💗

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

💓

❤️

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

😔...miss her greatly.