#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Same with m hubby and me. We got neither💪

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Same - I didn't get tested. I wouldn't go near any of it. I had a headache, drowsiness, cold like symptoms. None of which I would have gone to the doctor for anyway. The loss of taste and smell lasted about a month - but again, everyone was telling me they were testing and sending them home with nothing anyway. So what was the purpose? I stayed home and double dosed on zinc and after about 4 days I was feeling much better.

😁SAME! everyone was like "WHY WONT YOU GET TESTED??" i didnt need a test to know i was sick lol i knew i didnt feel well, plus couldnt smell or taste .... so i read a book for a week until it was over

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Geez... when I had it they weren't testing, weren't allowing treatment or even seeing the doctor to get treatment! Jan 2020. Still, it wasn't as bad as a serious case of flu, though.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread