Feeling good Patriots/.
So proud of all of us. Feels good to think for ourselves.
#Unchained

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

WE WILL BREAK THE FUCKING WHEEL
“You stand in the presence of VINCENT Stormborn of House KENNDY rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful KING of the ANONUP and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the FATHER of ANONS, the KING of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains.”

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Thank You VK 💗 Feeling good here too 💗 Love is flowing all around 💗

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

synch, i just thought: i feel oh so good when i saw tick tock ona clock

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

I walk taller these days with a spring in my feet and a continuous smile on my face! Great times! So thankful to all of you patriots!

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

So glad to be alive and be a part of this great awakening during this time, victory for humanity! All glory to God!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

sounds like goodbye! 😂

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

🙌💯 like l triathlon on a treadmill. delirious, fatigued, remember to drink water,eyes watering. couple hours of sleep... Wake Up, What's going on? you're in the same place yet so much is happening and the day is young ... again.

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Feeling good. 😊

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

yes!!! Hope you are having a great week, VK.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Being awake is the greatest gift. 🙏

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Feeling giddy, NCSWIC!
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

march madness VK.. we are all tuned up...VIBING of the charts DOITQ... Flannels on! Sir...

i got my bracket filled out ... GOD and Patriots win!

15-Apr-2018 9:24:25 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
8ch/qresearch

54BC82F4-E3C2-4ED9-A24D-BD….png
The WHERE.
Q

STAY TUNED BOPPERS...STAY TUNED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmy1VrHQETU

THE WARRIORS / STAY TUNED BOPPERS-STAY TUNED - YouTube

The Baseball furies dropped the ball, made an error, our friends are on 2nd base and tryin'to make it all the way home...

FJB .......Trump is my President

It will feel even better when my family and friends don’t think im crazy .

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Morning, VK ! Yes, self-awareness is the best thing that can happen to a person. Today my consciousness was tormented by a severe neck pain ... better tomorrow! The Great Awakening is underway!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Ready for all to be revealed. I need my normies to wake up.

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Only good vibes.

I was so asleep before stumbling upon the Anons in May 2020. Everything immediately made sense when nothing had ever made sense before. So blessed to have found my way to everyone🙏❤️

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Sure does! 🙂

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Perceivers….

Collective Vibes are rising...The Great Awakening!!!
NCSWIC!

Sup VK. Hope your day is great.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I love you all!!!
Jesus, Patriots, Anons and POTUS have made me a much stronger and better person over the last few years.
I am forever grateful! 🙏

side note, 'I'm Not Norm' (norm = normal ;)) (norm macdonald's youtube site) released a video with a 42 minute delta between VK's post here

norm's vid length is 11:58...
vk ts > 11:58

Q42
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

norm's vid title: everybody loves norm
eln = 31

Q31...
(i'll let you look for yourselves)

Another side note:
Norm's last tweet was July 16

Hey Norm 🖐️🖐️ 🍿😎

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😘 Love n Light!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Aaron Lewis gets it, too:

https://youtu.be/zkKb4Zt48x8

Aaron Lewis - Am I The Only One (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official music video for Aaron Lewis' “Am I The Only One", available now: https://AaronLewis.lnk.to/AmITheOnlyOneVDWatch the official lyric video for "Am I T...

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Bob Marley - One Love - YouTube

One love, One heartLet's get together and feel all rightHear the children crying (One Love)Hear the children crying (One Heart)Sayin' give thanks and praise ...

(1) Show this thread

Good afternoon VK.