Ukraine is a “reputation roach motel” for the virtue signalling hypocrites. Timing (of corruption, human trafficking, bioweapons) disclosure is everything. The power of the radical left is going to be erased over Ukraine. Can see it coming.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

😆😆 You do have a way with words!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 100 percent

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Couldn’t happen to a better group of evil bastards.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Moar News My Brother!
@victoryofthelight369
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/02/22/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

Secret History of Khazarian Mafia and its evil plan to hijack the whole world now revealed for first time.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Great article Dan!
👍

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

I can feel it coming! Cannot wait to see it happen - Bring it

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Yes, the vibe is strong that the dominoes are falling.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Follow the money! 💰

Wouldn't that be nice :)