Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

still full-on CCP puppeted here in the rotted core of Minneapple.

UNreal.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

This means something much worse is coming. We arent winning..they are doing it because of elections..then will release a more deadly virus.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

All because of midterm elections. It won't work, Americans will not forget the mask nazi's.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Here we go folks - You ready for the flood ???? No more drip, drip and drip....

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Guv Gruesome of California (Nancy Pelosi's nephew, remember!)
sez will lift the indoor mask requirement for schools and child care settings on March 12,
** BUT will continue to "strongly recommend" face coverings.
** AND local jurisdictions have the option to continue to require masking in schools.

May [they] rot in Hades

DO NO HARM TO THE CHILDREN

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The mask clowns are keeping it alive in Oregon. I was forced to put mask on in a tiny restaurant last weekend to simply walk to the table and sit down. OR ELSE LEAVE ..... Then I wouldn't get to be with my family and my sister is moving and may never see here again.

My nurse sister who is 2x vax'd and booster'd I thought was going to kill me over the incident. It was horrible a fight.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

We too are in the communist republic of Ore-GONE...

Hang in there, 19 days left (I've not worn a mask in over 18 months), we have been in a battle with "woke" in-laws and direct family members the entire time.

Sad, project MockingBird works.

https://www.opb.org/article/2022/02/24/oregon-covid-19-restrictions-emergency-order-mask-mandate/

(1) Show this thread

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

PA is right behind them. No more masks at my sons school

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Governor Inslee in WA is dropping it, but not until March 21st.