Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

But yet, 3.5 hrs to run a diswasher cycle…okay.

Only followers of this user (@GoldieMo) can see their posts

Fook!! I Am God's creation

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I posted this the other day after watching it - I was outraged & disgusted

These people preen and overween & think of themselves as gods but unlike the Creator all they can do is imitate or try to destroy what God has created

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

They're toast.

We're God's creation.

They are satan's offspring.

God wins.

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...good luck with that...at the moment we can't even get the self-check scanners to work properly at grocery stores...and now this joker is bragging about hacking people...seriously...🤦🏼‍♀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

These ppl are sick and controlled by satan.
We will not allow this to happen!
And "We" is We the unvaxxed & God himself.

God will not be mocked.
satan and what ever evil existed in the galaxy that is called dark matter have tried to create the soul as God does since time began, which by the way, was not just when humans began.

Earth humans are infants compared to many species.

While there are genius entities that can create just about anything they want in matter with dna manipulation, they can not create the soul that gives life and never will be able to.

God alone creates souls.
Nana was blessed to be able to see souls falling to meet their Earth suits.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

No, it will be *faker* (is that a word?)

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

Nah It will be a lot more fake. And with as much time and money that went into the upcoming deception it ought to be good for convincing the brainwashed.

(3) Show this thread

I love how he tries to cast it as a good thing that all the non-elites can be managed this way—eliminating free will and any notion of having a soul—and that we should just get used to it. Seems pretty clear the Nazis are still Nazi-ing.

The Island of Dr. Moreau shit happening right there. Ugh

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

We live in a universe that works
via the pair of opposites.
Good/evil etc
Difficult, at this time, to grasp why this must be so. We are progressing to the next stage - perhaps then.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

i dont think Trump should get the Peace prize. Its been bastardized! all the prizea and awards have been bastardized! There is Nothing good enough for Trump and Company!

(2) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

This is a blatant speech by Satan in the form of a human being. The most horrifying part is watching the people sitting there taking in the ideology with no resistance at all. Like they are in a trance and cannot move or speak. Who, in their right mind would listen to this? Where is the outcry from these elected leaders from around the world? Do they really hear what this monster is suggesting? Their children, grandchildren and all future generations to be designed by satanic monsters? Why this rather than designed beings from a loving God? A God who never tells us to murder, rape and torture innocent babies and children. He asks us to love one another and to care for our fellow humans. Why would anyone choose the satanic cult over heaven? They have given their souls to Satan long ago and no longer have any conscience or moral compass. They are empty vessels with no compassion for the suffering of others. Praise God for my victory over Satan and his followers.

With all of the collected DNA from most of the human species made available from the COVID tests, they can engineer the perfect breed of humans, in their image. Unfortunately, we aren't very good at gene editing yet, so anything they try to produce beyond simple selective "breeding" will fail, and could cause total destruction of the human species over time. The last time this happened, it is said that Enoch called out to the good angels to intervene, and they did, and they killed all of the abominations, and buried the bad angels, who were responsible, beneath the Earth.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

[They] really choose them with ze creepiezt voizes...
Sick fooks

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

It is one thing to "know" about this stuff. It is quite another to watch such a casual vid about it, no? Why do I watch this shit before I go to bed? Someone have a drink for me will ya?

Can you say, Satan?

the zombie apocalypse in reality. movies and video games were preperations for a reality of people being controlled by something other than freewill.
fear=covid
covid=vaccine
vaccine=control.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

These people have a God complex! Pure evil!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is truly sick.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Si! Seems like we can easily be controlled.

(1) Show this thread