Anonup is giving anons a "heads up" as to what is coming in a plausibly deniable format. Those on the inside with access to classified intel are "ahead" of us "profane" (🤪) in one sense, but they are at a disadvantage too in translating this knowledge into stories that can be heard by other patriots as well as normies. Those of use who have not had the "nitro turbo effect" of access to secrets are given the duty of going on the same "long march to truth" as the masses; we are just being given better maps. We can help others to locate themselves on the journey to an exoteric world, and empathise with the weariness and hardship, for we are standing in the same place, and cannot magic ourselves to the destination by signing a consent to gain esoteric understanding.

Despite some measure of frustration by the limited information and abundant disinformation to maintain the upper hand, I'm grateful for this forum to discuss different theories with fellow Patriots in the fog of war.

We endeavor to distinguish between propaganda, PR agendas, facts and the reality somewhere in between. My mind debates itself about myriad concepts like Schwab's "you'll own nothing and you'll be happy" and GESARA. I consider the horrors I witnessed when visiting the Soviet Union as a young child in 1991 and hearing from citizens later about Putin's KGB past to the more heroic narratives I'm hearing about him now. "The end won't be for everyone" haunts my dreams.

People usually show you who they are, so pay attention, use critical thinking and discernment. For me, the "knowings" from deep within that I've experienced ever since I can remember have become exceedingly beneficial as well as fellowship with good Patriots here on Anonup.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Denali1620 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denali 1620, click on at the bottom under it