Anonup is giving anons a "heads up" as to what is coming in a plausibly deniable format. Those on the inside with access to classified intel are "ahead" of us "profane" (🤪) in one sense, but they are at a disadvantage too in translating this knowledge into stories that can be heard by other patriots as well as normies. Those of use who have not had the "nitro turbo effect" of access to secrets are given the duty of going on the same "long march to truth" as the masses; we are just being given better maps. We can help others to locate themselves on the journey to an exoteric world, and empathise with the weariness and hardship, for we are standing in the same place, and cannot magic ourselves to the destination by signing a consent to gain esoteric understanding.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin my wife believes everything I tell her as long as its under 30 seconds..🤣

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I certainly agree Martin, I’m hapy to get the crumbs and follow the clues. Keep believing Good will defeat evil

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Martin, TY and bless your pea pickin heart, Thank God you are not a preacher, half the congregation would have been in hell by the end of your sermon.. Lengthy wordy explanations are fine if you are writing a thesis. I got a few short words to say what you said, Those that know, Probably won't tell us everything... but they may leave hints as to where we can look to find the clues. If they tell you something ya may not get it anyway bc of the way they think may not resonate with you. Hold the line, keep the faith and for your own sake and others LAUGH as much as Possible! Keep it simple...some of us may never get it even though we try.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Despite some measure of frustration by the limited information and abundant disinformation to maintain the upper hand, I'm grateful for this forum to discuss different theories with fellow Patriots in the fog of war.

We endeavor to distinguish between propaganda, PR agendas, facts and the reality somewhere in between. My mind debates itself about myriad concepts like Schwab's "you'll own nothing and you'll be happy" and GESARA. I consider the horrors I witnessed when visiting the Soviet Union as a young child in 1991 and hearing from citizens later about Putin's KGB past to the more heroic narratives I'm hearing about him now. "The end won't be for everyone" haunts my dreams.

People usually show you who they are, so pay attention, use critical thinking and discernment. For me, the "knowings" from deep within that I've experienced ever since I can remember have become exceedingly beneficial as well as fellowship with good Patriots here on Anonup.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

An ‘inside’ job.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

so so true❣️

well put.

everything and everything is part of the individual journey

there is no such thing as race in the esoteric sense

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

We find out together, we share together, we all move on together. That’s how this works. WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Your first sentence is EXACTLY what I was thinking and concluding in my mind just the other day.

Well said Martin .

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

I come and go from anonup though I encouraged many to come here way back when. I realized exactly your point- nothing is revealed unless we find it ourselves. Our strength comes sharing our nuggets of revalations collectively.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Understanding has always held space within, once we learn to accept what it is, in bits, or bytes, it is released exactly as needed, shall be a long march indeed, for some. God Bless You Martin.

I will never tire of reading your words.