#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This may come in handy.

Okay, I thought this was crazy already... ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

is this the part of the movie where graphene oxide tentacles start growing out of people noses? Excuse me while I raise my frequency I musta dropped to another Timeline๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response james wafer to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread

Have These People Seriously Lost Their Minds?! Such A Cute Girl Too, What A Shame! I Couldnโ€™t Even Talk To Someone Looking Like That, Iโ€™d Be Too Grossed Out!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I agree with you 100%!!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Disgusting, raise her arm up, Nana would be she has armpit hair too!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ indeed, very disgusting ...

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Nothing spells HOT like N.O.S.E. H.A.I.R.S. NOTHING!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Why not go all the way and just snort spiders.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ต

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

Looks like they were snorting dirt ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚ OMG ... I should be able to sleep soon! ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread