Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Don't forget their National Debt of $94 billion.

And 1st in money laundering

YEP AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE DEEPSTATE WANTED TO STEAL AND CONTROL YET ANOTHER FOREIGN COUNTRY PUTIN IS HELPING UKRAINE REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE FAKE NEWS / CORRUPT POLITICIANS TELL YOU THE MORE THEY ALL SCREAM THE MORE YOU KNOW IT IS TRUTH !!!

BlackRock Is Among Russia Bond Holders Tangled in $15 Billion Rout

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-25/blackrock-among-russia-bond-holders-tangled-in-15-billion-rout

h/t InspectorBiggums

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

and the people of Ukraine benefit squat they come here to Malta and other countries to work as cleaners where they get a better wage than in ukraine

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Bit like Afghanistan. Lots of natural resources.

The Taliban are protecting the lithium, for China witj 86 billion dollars of US military equipment, donated by Bidan, paid for by us.

climate 'change' = solar
solar = batteries
Batteries = liithium

I am still ambivalent about Musk.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🤔

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

... and LAST on my list of countries necessary to defend to protect U.S. interests. Get it straight here, fix our OWN border, fix the rigged voting system(s), defend freedom of speech and "fix" (as in castrate) secret operations within the U.S.: CIA & DHS for starters. Impeach an incompetent "president", eliminate lobbyists, set term limits and minimum wage for "elected" officials, require government bureaucrats pass performance metrics and demonstrate service to the people they serve. I'm just getting started.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

if the gov employees and elected officials had to work for the min wage they set for the people, that would sure keep pricing across the board fair. would totally love to see that

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

Need a Convention of States for most of that, but we could do it. It takes 2/3 of our States. The last time we had one was during the Vietnam War. The People decided if they were drafting our young people to go to war, rhen they were old enough to vote!

(2) Show this thread