*Dan Scavino
Deputy Chief of COMS ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @Leenzap in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

How did you get to the answer 55 Water Street?

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

x22 report perhaps

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Saw a post that said the NYC AFSCME/AFL-CIO branch had to move offices temporarily to 55 Water St. NYC, NY. (It mentiones that members had to call 1st because security was really, really tight to enter the building. ok. THEN...
I was catching up on the Gamestop/WallSt. debaucle and saw that the hedgefunds are backed by a "clearing house" called DSCCC or DCCCC (something like that) located at 55 WaterSt. NYC, NY. (The poster said they couldn't find the names of these owners anywhere.)
I remembered the Union's post from earlier, esp. @ the security part. The same address.

(2) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

55 Water Street is a 687-foot-tall skyscraper in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan, New York City, on the East River. The 53-story, 3.5-million-square-foot structure was completed in 1972. Wikipedia!

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

"watch the water"

🤔

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

How did you get to the answer 55 Water Street?

(2) Show this thread