Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I can throw things in gematria & see what resonates, but these decodes that some of you do, I just have to tip my hat to you! 👏🏻🤠👏🏻

@kimrunner
Astonishing how we were JUST talking about him being the Deputy Chief of Coms (Cosmic-Consciousnesses-Linking) ⤵️

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

water + time bomb =
stock market

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

BINGO!!! BRAVO ZULU. 🔥🔥🔥

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

at times I wish it was simple language instead of code but the cause is not as simple and the enemy is not small either. so my complete respect for all those who have worked on this for years, President Trump and the digital soldiers.

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response God Wins to her Publication

Amen. This has been an incredible ride. I have been blessed (or cursed) by being awake since 1984 or before. It's excrutiating having to lower your IQ by 85% to fit into a normal conversation with a group of normies. It's not thier fault. #MKUltra and#ProjectMockingBird have taken over so many minds. Heres' some of my collection of around 8,000 memes in 3 years. Please share.

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Water Street??

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

55 Water St
NYC. NY

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

55 Water Street is a 687-foot-tall skyscraper in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan, New York City, on the East River. The 53-story, 3.5-million-square-foot structure was completed in 1972. Wikipedia!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Leen Zap to her Publication

How did you get to the answer 55 Water Street?

(2) Show this thread