Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

$5 that is the 17th signup.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So it’s legit mate?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Maybe Koba would know.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

You indicated the other day (apologies if I recd the message incorrectly) that truth social still controlled by apple/google, this leads me to think this (whole site) isn’t what most think it is.. I don’t know, could be way off. i need go get grounded.

I just said that they have to go by the rules of google and Apple since they use Apps. My warning was to not go on there and threaten people to test like some others are doing.

is that what you and Koba were doing in that time you were ‘inactive’ here? Ie setting up Truth Social and WeGo and AnonUp were the test runs? If so, can you please just get me transferred over? @administrator ?

Only people mentioned by @Dman72 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dman72 - Aussie Patriot, click on at the bottom under it