Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

I don't have a cell phone * but I have a Mac : but I have a link I can still read what is going on: same as telegram, Twitter: Here is the link to see :
https://t.me/s/TRUTHSocial_TMTG

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you! This will help those who don't have an I phone!!❤️

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Well, have fun y'all, us Android users are apparently not needed...

Great way to divide the Anon community.

😠

Much as I appreciate screen grabs and shares - we the Android users are effectively unable to engage, right now, right here at this crucial time... jeez, who came up with this 'plan'...

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I agree that it’s terrible not to include androids😔but I can only think there must be a security problem in the operating system. I am not actually in yet either!! Just monitoring some who are…. I read that they are looking to put it on the internet so you can still get it on your phone. There are 412K people in front of me on the waiting list LOL! I believe the majority of us won’t get in before the internet reset occurs, which is coming right up!!❤️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Cool Q joined on Nana's birthday
Let's party like its ya birthday!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

happy birthday Nana!
wishing you the best day ever

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🥁🎯🎊🎈🎉🎺🎇🎊🤩🐣🦋🦁🐸🐦🌺🔥🌸🌹💫☄️🌟happy birthday, Angels! ❣️🌺🌼🤗💅🖐️💋💃🕶️🦄🐣🔥✨🌺☘️🌻🍄⚡💐⭐👑meeting Juan 107 must've been the perfect bday present then!
🍑💫🍓🌸🌹🌈☄️🌟💞🎇🎉🎈🎊🎀🥇🎺

(5) Show this thread

😩😩 I can’t get in..I keep getting error messages😩😩

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

That happened to me quite a few times. Just delete the app and go back in and redo everything. eventually ot will work.

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

The same thing happened to me repeatedly, over a matter of DAYS!! I was about to give up, but kept trying, and FINALLY got in... BUT, I am # 412,138 on the waiting list LOL!!!! So I am not in yet either! Some on TG are, and tI've been monitoring them😁 Keep trying, maybe turn your phone off and back on again if that's where you're trying!❤️

(2) Show this thread

Truth Social = IPhone Only

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

That is no good

(1) Show this thread

i posted thia yesterday....Putin is making a move. Taking out the Cabal headquarters in Ukraine. Biden has most of his illegal family wealth there, hence him getting involved. The movie just got good.

no outside comms

keep posting please. Goona be awhile for some of us to get there. My number hasn’t moved since I signed up.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Mine hasn’t either. Just patiently waiting. 😊

(1) Show this thread

this is bigger than the USAF being the only olane flying around Ukraine right now hahahahah

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣👍

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I read the people of Ukraine are thrilled that the
WH's are freeing them from being the Cabal's
EU Hub for laundering $, trafficking Arms, Drugs
& Children.

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

kek

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

😁TOP KEK!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

YES!!! 😁 And to make it even better, this ‘Q’ joined on Feb. 9th… a day BEFORE Trump and Nunes did!!! Then Nunes liked and reposted his message! VERY EXCITING!! HEEEE’S BACK!!

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Devin Nunes ... Who is Q?

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

😁🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread

ahh when will it be released on the Google store? i can't wait to join!

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication

It's looking like the end of March.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

$5 that is the 17th signup.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

5 17

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@Vincentkennedy Coincidence vibe thing?

(7) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

NCSWIC😁🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Okay....so now my interest is peaked🤔

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I KNOW!!! no sleeping tonight, that’s for sure!!😂

(1) Show this thread