Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

$5 that is the 17th signup.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So it’s legit mate?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Speaking of Koba, I haven't brought it up in a while because I didn't want to be a bother, I wanted to see if Koba had, had a chance to see if reversing Joshua's ban was possible on here since he's passed away. All parties involved in the original reason for his banning have agreed to forgive what transpired and approve of reversal if it is even at all possible to do so. There are memories there I'd like to recover. So if you have time, could you put in a good word for me? 🙏🤍

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Have a username I can pass to K?

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Love You Sweetie and I hope this gets figured out! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼
I messaged Koba a few times about this.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Imma need yall(Koba🙄) to just merge me on over there. Or Q👀 😊 have us some spicy margaritas ready😁#wwg1wga

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Totallly ok with that. and/or from the OG WeGo.. I was the 30th person to sign up

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

He told us to "Please stand by" almost 38 days ago
💧38
The calm before the storm.

https://anonup.com/thread/7748852

You indicated the other day (apologies if I recd the message incorrectly) that truth social still controlled by apple/google, this leads me to think this (whole site) isn’t what most think it is.. I don’t know, could be way off. i need go get grounded.

I just said that they have to go by the rules of google and Apple since they use Apps. My warning was to not go on there and threaten people to test like some others are doing.

(1) Show this thread

@administrator ????? Have you been placeholding ?