WE WON! CHECKMATE!!! MOST INCREDIBEL STORY EVERY TOLD.
How do you proove you are legit? On telegram Donald Trump linked this vidoe AND
more importantly the release of 3 Patents belonging to the US NAVY!!!
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW. CHECKMATE!!!
1.) FREE ENERGY
2.) ROOM TEMPERATURE SUPER CONDUCTORS
3.) ANTI GRAVITY CRAFT THAT EXCEED LIGHT SPEED.

Only people mentioned by @PegasusWarrior in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Jake Angeli Rules, love him!

Lover of Christ and all Life. Knowledge over Power. Love over Hate. Supporter of Human Rights, Freedom and Happiness.

This video is definitely one of the things that brought everything to light. You can find alot more patents if you goto google and search "tr3b patents". ive known about the Tr3b for a long time. Its great they are finally undisclosing hidden tech.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Just two days ago, saw a friendly photo of this guy with N. Pelosi's son that someone posted. Go figure.

as your guyzes...wtf? captain america...lol...hes got the same tattoos as the buffalo shaman on his arms...guess people will believe anything...ive got some pet rocks from the sixties for sale if anyones interested...

yeah... I have never heard of a career Navy guy in highly classified programs talking to the people@the top, discussing plans the way I frat guy would discuss a class far beyond his reading level. Believe him if you like but he is as much part of this plan as Biden and is as much a "super soldier" as my Bernese Mountain dog woth 2 bum knees! If you are gonna LARP, at least learn how to donit right. couldnt get through 5 minutes.

In response Matt Mitchell to his Publication

if you didn't watch it all then you missed the part about disclosure. It is also lawful to discuss things that have already happened, even if the public is unaware of it. It all makes sense because everything is done in a way to lesson loss of life and utter chaos and confusion.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Jake Angeli is incredible, I learned a lot from all his amazing video lessons. I think YouTube knocked him off :/

R=Reagan twit purged 1/8/21 Retired from ER ATL Ga USA, WWG1WGA Christian, Family, Patriot, Seeker of Truth, IFB, on GAB, GETTR, Rightonly

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I watched the whole viedo. This excelent! I will pass on as much as I can. Stay Safe, and God Bless!

R=Reagan twit purged 1/8/21 Retired from ER ATL Ga USA, WWG1WGA Christian, Family, Patriot, Seeker of Truth, IFB, on GAB, GETTR, Rightonly

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

please everyone share all you can!

(2) Show this thread

Freaky, but I can do what he asks.

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

He has a whole channel on rumble. I've only seen a few, but he seems like the real deal. I also just saw a minute long video on Bitchuite of him the night of 1/6 being interview at night. He said they're putting an end to communism and globalism.
https://rumble.com/user/YellowstoneWolfAZ

God wins, life is divine & united we are strong!

all this BS and fake news going around, all these fake preachers, everybody being an insider and throwing top secret out. Trump didn´t post this on telegram.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Anila Vanilla to her Publication

Exactly...& Trump never had a telegram account.
This guy is in same catagory as Steinbart

(1) Show this thread

proud daughter, spouse, sister, aunt of patriot veterans

😍😍😍Millennial's will relate to this guy which is what we need!! I'm in my late 60's and I so appreciate our youth stepping up for us and the anons need to help get the message out and not critisize the messenger. I LOVED THE MESSAGE!

I am sorry , I just cant take this guy seriously.

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

😣I kmow! I found him extremely annoying after the first 3 minutes. I just closed it😁

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I'm not on any decent anon level, but that info i can disemble with confidence. Thank Q

i thought this is the guy from the Capitol with the horns. inthink hes s shill too.

In response Stormy Love to her Publication

it is him isnt it? i bet theyre masons with the bricks on their arms. Fucking freasons did Jan 6. Both the cops and fake supporters were Freemasons and George Floyd too. They do all the False flags. school shootings.,Trying to make Qanon seem extremists instead of people who question this daily spew of crap on a cracker. from hoth sides its getting old for real Im ready to start fresh. New Govt. 22

(1) Show this thread

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

I found this information to be a refresher of what we all ready know. We do need to focus on the good stuff and use that to start our converstions with new ppl. One of my suspisions he confirmed, we are still going to be lock down at Easter so C19 is not going away. So I wonder if this plan is going to go into 2023.

And I was excited that he validated some of my theories! WWG1WGA

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

This guy is a clown

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

I case you havent been paying attention, Clown is CIA.... This guy has a great sense of humor, but he is NAVY... Nothing to do with CIA Clowns.

(1) Show this thread

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Feels of Stein Larpiness. I'll hold comment for now.

juan o savin called this guy a shillllll

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

The Jury is out. I dont put my faith in any one person, including Juan O'Savin. Dont misunderstand me... I like Juan and have watched everything he has prodced. That said, Disinformations is needed in this war, for reasons we dont understand. The NAVY patents are real, released and very compelling evidence. I did not hear Juan say he was a shill. I heard him talk about his 'pedo' tattoo. That said if you look into his tattoo, it is clearly Viking. I suspect Juan was asking us to 'pay attention to him'. Lets see what happens, But I wouldnt count this fella out.

(1) Show this thread

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

i posted this on Gab and was told it was fake not the same person. it was srnt to me from fb. it looks real to me but i been wrong before.

Where can I find this video? What Platform?

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

this was sent to me from fb

(1) Show this thread

WOW 😀🙏❤️

Jacob is in jail right now. so who released this revelation now?

Jacob has a channel on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sEqN2vNDI

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

Fascinating information!! Looking forward to more of his videos. Thank you for sharing!

British Qanon WWG1WGA Free Thinker Culled from Twitter January 2021

Thank you for posting this. I was feeling really low before I watched this....battle fatigue is real. But he was so awesome, he's cheered me right up and gave my a burst of energy to carry on the fight. Thank you. is there anywhere else I can watch this guy for more info?

In response Sovereign I Am to her Publication

Happy it cheered you up. I think a new world is just around the corner! I wish I knew where to find more of his postst. I found it on telegram. If anyone knows, please post :))
If you want more cheering up... and a reason to keep your energy up... Try this :). Your consciousness will help create the new world.
https://www.lifecoachcode.com/2017/02/26/emotion-shapes-reality/?fbclid=IwAR1rdykeQ643nnZLIPYCMnRrOo-G4II1cF5ok5BEqEkmZGNjiBcQWRd6xMA

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Sovereign I Am to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Trust God, Trust Trump, Trust our military!!!!

is that the same guy at the capital building with the horns?

In response Jus Hen to his Publication

Yes, Same Guy. Patriot. GhostofEzra posted similar. Cheers.

(1) Show this thread