Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

WE WON! CHECKMATE!!! MOST INCREDIBEL STORY EVERY TOLD.
How do you proove you are legit? On telegram Donald Trump linked this vidoe AND
more importantly the release of 3 Patents belonging to the US NAVY!!!
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW. CHECKMATE!!!
1.) FREE ENERGY
2.) ROOM TEMPERATURE SUPER CONDUCTORS
3.) ANTI GRAVITY CRAFT THAT EXCEED LIGHT SPEED.

Thank you for posting this. I was feeling really low before I watched this....battle fatigue is real. But he was so awesome, he's cheered me right up and gave my a burst of energy to carry on the fight. Thank you. is there anywhere else I can watch this guy for more info?

Only people mentioned by @IAmSovereign1986 in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Sovereign I Am to her Publication

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

In response Sovereign I Am to her Publication

Happy it cheered you up. I think a new world is just around the corner! I wish I knew where to find more of his postst. I found it on telegram. If anyone knows, please post :))
If you want more cheering up... and a reason to keep your energy up... Try this :). Your consciousness will help create the new world.
https://www.lifecoachcode.com/2017/02/26/emotion-shapes-reality/?fbclid=IwAR1rdykeQ643nnZLIPYCMnRrOo-G4II1cF5ok5BEqEkmZGNjiBcQWRd6xMA

British Qanon WWG1WGA Free Thinker Culled from Twitter January 2021

Thank you so much. And your right. Gotta keep up the momentum with the positive energy. I just hit a real brick wall today. But, I'm a keep on going lol. Thanks again. If I come across Yellowstone Wolf anywhere on my travels, I'll be sure to share it with you.

(1) Show this thread