Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

Press pause at 19secs

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

What is Stromectol?
Stromectol is an anti-parasite medication.

Stromectol is used to treat infections in the body that are caused by certain parasites.

Stromectol may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

it is ivermectin

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

No, but it is an antiparasitic like Ivermectin and HCQ. Trump was right all along.

Only people mentioned by @MatrixObserver in this post can reply

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

yes, your correct : STROMECTOL (Ivermectin) is a semisynthetic, anthelmintic agent for oral administration. Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a class of highly active broad-spectrum, anti-parasitic agents isolated from the fermentation products of Streptomyces avermitilis. Ivermectin is a mixture containing at least 90% 5-O demethyl-22,23-dihydroavermectin A1a and less than 10% 5-O-demethyl-25-de(1-methylpropyl)-22,23-dihydro-25-(1-methylethyl)avermectin A1a, generally referred to as 22,23-dihydroavermectin B1a and B1b, or H2B1a and H2B1b, respectively. The respective empirical formulas are C48H74O14 and C47H72O14, with molecular weights of 875.10 and 861.07, respectively.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

thanks storm, God bless you

(1) Show this thread