Only people mentioned by @IntellUK in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

The bitch gets Ivermectin.

We knew when they laughed off Trump's mention of HCQ and banned it that this wasn't about a pandemic or saving lives. Getting this truth out to the world is imperative to bringing down the whole festering, corrupt system. I want to see prosecutions right down to the local news/medical/political hamlet because they all knew the lie and said nothing. I have written many letters to all these people and have been ignored and not allowed to comment on local newspapers. They ALL knew and none of this was possible if the crimes weren't happening down to the village level. God gives us freedom to make choices. Choose wisely.

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

@Debbydorothy Great!

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

did you say treat the Queen? Ivermectin? well well we have a treatment that works.
she is vaxxed, and it did nothing to prevent, Trump was right.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I am goingvto be so mean here and say give her ZIV Ivermectin and then vent her!

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

iver 😁

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

What is Stromectol?
Stromectol is an anti-parasite medication.

Stromectol is used to treat infections in the body that are caused by certain parasites.

Stromectol may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

it is ivermectin

(1) Show this thread