Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

Press pause at 19secs

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

What is Stromectol?
Stromectol is an anti-parasite medication.

Stromectol is used to treat infections in the body that are caused by certain parasites.

Stromectol may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

it is ivermectin

No, but it is an antiparasitic like Ivermectin and HCQ. Trump was right all along.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

it says ivermectin on the box in that clip

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

yes, your correct : STROMECTOL (Ivermectin) is a semisynthetic, anthelmintic agent for oral administration. Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a class of highly active broad-spectrum, anti-parasitic agents isolated from the fermentation products of Streptomyces avermitilis. Ivermectin is a mixture containing at least 90% 5-O demethyl-22,23-dihydroavermectin A1a and less than 10% 5-O-demethyl-25-de(1-methylpropyl)-22,23-dihydro-25-(1-methylethyl)avermectin A1a, generally referred to as 22,23-dihydroavermectin B1a and B1b, or H2B1a and H2B1b, respectively. The respective empirical formulas are C48H74O14 and C47H72O14, with molecular weights of 875.10 and 861.07, respectively.

(1) Show this thread